The is my first experience at this service centre. The centre is managed by Mutiara Motors.
My wife did a booking at 9am today. After I parked my car and stepped in to their reception, they welcomed me with a smile and they knew I was coming for servicing for my car with the correct plate number. She must have observed me while I was parking outside.
Facilities here are not bad:
- Free Internet Surfing, only 1 PC available.
- Free WiFi
- Free drinks, e.g. Milo, Coffee. It is from the vending machine
- Free breakfast, I took Mee Siam
- Comfortable Seats
- Nice toilet, haha
- TV, Free News Paper Reading (Chinese paper also included)
- Take your own sweet time to view their available models at the display room
- Free transport to Giant and Tesco Extra (during lunch time)
Overall experience not bad.
But this servicing really cost me a lot of $$$$$.