Saturday, November 29, 2008

Car Service at Toyota Service Centre, Plentong, Johor Bahru (JB)

The is my first experience at this service centre. The centre is managed by Mutiara Motors.

My wife did a booking at 9am today. After I parked my car and stepped in to their reception, they welcomed me with a smile and they knew I was coming for servicing for my car with the correct plate number. She must have observed me while I was parking outside.

Facilities here are not bad:
- Free Internet Surfing, only 1 PC available.
- Free WiFi
- Free drinks, e.g. Milo, Coffee. It is from the vending machine
- Free breakfast, I took Mee Siam
- Comfortable Seats
- Nice toilet, haha
- TV, Free News Paper Reading (Chinese paper also included)
- Take your own sweet time to view their available models at the display room
- Free transport to Giant and Tesco Extra (during lunch time)

Overall experience not bad.

But this servicing really cost me a lot of $$$$$.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i ask the toyota vios , Not tied to the seat belt will not bright red but now what is the problem &Not into four degrees is not broken .can you email for me

Calvin Brock said...

Fantastic blog post. The post affects a lot of urgent challenges of our society. We can not be uninvolved to these challenges. This post gives good ideas and concepts. Very informative and practical. click here to visit carshippingleads.co

Gigi's Piano Practice - Going to School, 1-Jan-11

About Me

My Photo
Home town at Kuantan, Malaysia. Graduated in University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. Got my Master degree in NUS, Singapore. Pursuing my career in Singapore. Settled down at Johor Bahru, Malaysia.

QR Code for My Blog

QR Code for My Blog
What's this? Click on the QR code above.